Owing to our wide experience in this domain, we manufacture, trade and supply high grade China Clay. It is a soft, earthy and usually white mineral. This clay is used in the production of paper, in ceramics, as a light diffusing material in white incandescent light bulbs, in cosmetics, as paint to extend titanium dioxide and in adhesives to modify rheology. Offered China Clay is known for accurate composition, low shrink-swell capacity, a low cation exchange capacity, semi-reinforcing properties and longer shelf life.
|retention on 200 mesh||1%|
|retention on 300 mesh||3%|
|WATER SOLUBLES||0.1% max.|
Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Metric Tons
- In PP Bag, Jumbo Bag, Or Loose Breakbulk
- Increases Opacity
- Improves Flow Characteristics
- Better Hiding Power
- Enhance Shelf Stability
- It is predominantly used in the paper industry as a white pigment and finisher giving paper its slightly shiny, smooth texture, and
- It is also used as a filler in the actual paper structure.
- It is employed widely in ceramics where it is used as a whitening agent for sanitary ware and table ware
- It is also in electrical porcelain and for glazes.
- It is utilized in pharmaceuticals such as toothpaste
- It is utilized as a performance mineralsÂ that provides the gloss in high quality papers, paints, products made of rubber, in plastics, cosmetics, white cements and sealants
- It is suitable for making high quality ceramics